How Do I Return My Order? (International)
We operate a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends). Please send garments back to us within 14 days of receiving the parcel. The period starts from the day delivery was made to your nominated delivery address.
It’s important to note that shipping costs are not covered by JARLO unless item(s) are faulty/incorrect.
You don't pay the pre-paid return post cost separately, it is deducted from your refund. By using the DHL returns waybill, you consent to the deduction of the return post cost from your refund.
For order numbers starting with #4 please contact email@example.com to arrange your return.
For order numbers starting with GE, returns must go through our portal: https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/oQQD
You will see the relevant amount during the returns process.
- Step 1: Login with your order number (starting with GE) and the email address used for the purchase.
- Step 2: Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- Step 3: Select your chosen return method.
- Step 4: Download your DHL label and attach it securely to your parcel. You also must attach the return commercial invoice (all copies). Additionally, please make sure the returns slip is inserted into your parcel. Without this your refund could take much longer.
- Step 5: Go to www.dhl.com and choose your country from the 'Choose your location' pull-down menu.
- Step 6: Do one of the following:
- a) On your country's DHL page, find the DHL Service Point Location for parcel drop-off.
- b) Select 'Contact DHL Express' and call the local phone number to schedule a parcel pickup.
Mislaid your returns sheet? Please send us over an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
When Will I Receive My Refund?
Returns are processed within 14 days of receiving the shipment.
You will receive an email once the refund has been processed. Please note the prepaid label price will be deducted from your refund.
Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.
Please note we do not refund duties and taxes.
Faulty / Incorrect Items
If the item you’re returning is faulty or incorrect, please inform us ASAP via email: email@example.com Please include any images of the item for our reference.
Our Customer Care team will then be able to advise how to return such item for either a replacement or a refund free of charge.
We’re no longer offering exchanges to our customers. All returned items will be refunded once they've been received by our warehouse. Need a different size or colour of an item? Simply place a new order!
If you have further questions, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org